Sunday, March 13, 2011

my babies

“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
-dr. Seuss
carnaval at my school! each grade had to dress up as something different. my 1st graders were fantasy things, 4th graders were animals, and 6th graders were widows (random).
My first grade class room
miguel
antón
leonardo y victor (victors one of my faves)
angelica
antonio (SO NAUGHTY!), diego, leonardo
aaron
carla
miguel and alejo
luz fabiana
MY 4TH GRADERS ARE MY FAVORITE!
haha cute...
bosmy, ana, me, anabel. (i private tutor the 2 on the left)
i had put on the black eye makeup from black swan, but it looked kind of scary, and i didnt want to go on the metro with it...
more 4th graders
6th graders dressed as widows
bosmy and patricia (mini and micky)
preschool!
i think maybe they were Supposed to be Napoleon
haha aw
super hero + fairy = awesome
about 1/2 the school
3rd graders?
 5th graders
alex, alejo, miguel, ken, ventura, leonardo
haha Boubkar (buker) my favorite 6th grader. you can tell he is moroccan because THIS is the dress he borrowed from his mom to dress up as a widow. too cute.

3 comments:

  1. omg these pictures are so cute! haha i love how the naughty boy is dressed as robin hood.. classic misdirection!

    and i like your costume... you dressed up as me right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh is he robin hood?! i thought he was peter pan... and yes, i dressed up as you sista! how would you dress up as me? not sleep for 72 hours, put drafting tape in your hair, wear glasses and a back-pack and hold a ruler and drafting pencils? aw...collegiate shayan...arch school...

    ReplyDelete