Monday, March 7, 2011

perfect weekend!

on saturday:
i slept after sam left.
and then I woke up circa 1pm
(if you want to know what i'm like when I wake up, watch this from 2:40-2:46.)
then I went to "asia town" and grocery shopped with Carolina, 
came back to my place, 
made some delicious food that i did not burn,
and listened to music with lyrics in languages we didn't understand.
watched an episode of mad men.
and then we spooned.
kidding, we didnt spoon.

we just talked our faces off
and shared awesome ideas
and totally inspired each other.

we're taking an adventure to a peruvian restaurant on wednesday
then off to Paris on friday!
I
CANT
WAIT
!

then sunday,







i worked out for 1.5 hours 
[which is incredible for me because normally when i work out i'm staring at the clock and i cant wait to get out, but i love the weights so much and by the time i've worked out each body part its been an hour, and then i ellipticaled for 30 mins and there you have, 1.5 hours. also it helps when you have a merciless play list that includes Lady Gaga, Mika, and Ke$ha up the yoohoo...] 
then i came home, 
made a delicious smoothie,
and ate left over food from yesterday,
and the rest of the day
I spent with elena and katy and morton, 
just going to tapas bars in La Latina
and i ATE
FOR
5
HOURS.
im not kidding, my stomach was a black hole.
and the weather was gorgeous.
spring has sprung in madrid.
X

1 comment:

  1. hahaha shayan, one morning i woke and yelled "I'M AWAKE!" i love how you used that reference from SB. I love that episode :)

    ReplyDelete