Thursday, March 3, 2011


 I'll have bizarrely lame moments during my days like today,
when in my rush to catch the train i somehow managed to
rip my left earbud/headphone completely off...i mean the
entire thing completely detached. like you know how it
looks like a stethoscope normally ...or a Y?? ok now take
away the left part and youre only left with a |... but the
right one still works...but i'm sitting there on the train about
to plug in/zone out...and i'm holding ONLY a right
headphone...is this a joke?? i wonder as i incredulously
stare at my uni-headphone...*
[although it sucks, because i had just bought
these headphones...i kind of feel like its the
universe's way of telling me to pay attention
to whats around me and not block things out]
*...so anyway, pretty LAME start to the day...but
it was carnaval celebration today at school...and
i got to play dress up with all my students...
FOR 2 HOURS...AND THERE WAS A PARADE...
AND HOT CHOCOLATE...and they burned a
paper sardine filled with pieces of paper with negative
things written on them that they wanted to forget/move beyond...

AND. IT. WAS. SO. FUN.
i dressed up as the black swan.
cisne negro.
(i have pictures and will put them up shortly I PROMISE)

oh, did i even mention that I FINGER PAINTED with
my first graders for 2 hours yesterday?!
um, so ya,
its strange how something SO unbelievably
lame can happen, like dismembering my
brand new headphones,
but
when it's sandwiched between such awesomeness...
how can i complain? plus, the headphones still work!
and i get to enjoy music, and the sounds of my Madrilenian life...
blessing in disguise? absolutely.


i'd like to end on 2 really random notes.
so, i guess that would mean i'm
ending on a random chord...
the first being that i fcking love how
raunchy this song is. and i love how
the trumpet is as blaring and blatant
                                                                                                                                                  as the lyrics



Yeah, I could rock her
Like a doctor
If I found a way to get her off first
I could bone her, the crazy loner,
If I found my way to Minnesoter.

In a slumber, I'm sawing lumber
I saw my baby dance a Latin number
With her shirt off
And her skin soft
When she moves I really
Wanna jerk off.

If I found my way to Minnesota
To Minnesota, Oh yeah.


and the second:
"Adults are just obsolete children
and the hell with them.” -Dr. Seuss
now, i'm going to bed,
for i had a fitful sleep last night,
a long day at work,
and Sam returns tomorrow
from Granada and Cordoba :)
and we are having a party at my house
tomorrow night.

I love you all and
wish i could talk to each of you face to face every day
and hug you all good night.
X

1 comment:

  1. Uau! Estamos pasando Carnaval también en Tarija. El 3 de marzo fue Día de Comadres, no sé si hayas visto mis fotos...? Pero, ya, qué interesante.

    ReplyDelete