Friday, December 24, 2010

perfume and freezing nostrils


it reminds me of my mom.  i discovered it when I was in salamanca i believe, and now when I'm waiting in the airports i go  in the duty free stores and go straight for it.

on a more {generally} relevant/important note: the inside of my nose froze tonight when I was walking to catch the bus. a new sensation I suppose i'll have to get used to. oh another new sensation: your face hurting from the cold. I also cant wear glasses in this weather because they will inevitably steam up and then freeze . also, wearing glasses, because its metal, make your face feel much colder than it actually is. I feel like i understand my parents more in just having come to norway. My parents lived in Minnesota for 8 or 9 years when they first moved to america. They were living in temperatures similar to what I am experiencing now. (but it gets darker in oslo faster)

thats all for now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment