Wednesday, December 15, 2010

christmas spirit


My family doesn't have very strong Christmas traditions, but I think I always kind of wished we did. I DEFINITELY wish we did a Christmas dinner (like thanksgiving, but round 2). I fully plan on adopting this tradition when I'm older, have a family, am geographically closer to my parents and sis, and am not so transient. I really wish i could get a small tree for my room to decorate but:
1. my room has no room.
2. waste of money and a tree because i'll be in Norway for most of the holiday season...
3. i have no ornaments.

Maybe i'll get a poinsettia. or some holly. or mistletoe. There are really cute holiday markets in almost every plaza and square in Europe right now.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/holiday/one-more-unconventional-christmas-tree-102782

    make one of these. you could even do it out of cardboard

    ReplyDelete