Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Happiness is only real when share"


this is something I believe with every cell in my body and it is a huge point of contention for me right now. I am happy in Spain, I am sharing my happiness with many people I care about. But the most important people in the world to me are not here to experience it with me. {Maybe that's why this blog is good? Because I can begin to share some of that happiness with them? But its more like show-and-tell rather than a shared and participatory happiness.} Simultaneously, I think that maybe the happiness I feel here could never be shared that way with the people back home... because, I guess, much of the happiness I get from being here is because I am away from home...and on my own... But I've experienced that  before like when I went to university I couldn't share everything with say, my family, but I mean i'm on the opposite side of the earth from the vast majority of my friends and family. When I'm awake they're asleep, when They're awake I'm asleep
*
*
*
*
I don't know, I guess I'll just stop thinking about it for now and just enjoy the fact that I am here.
And be thankful that the internet exists.
also video chat.
but I'm still waiting for teleporting.
(wow, teleporting is being underlined as a misspelled word. I guess that's a good place to start. Actually adding the word to the dictionary since the concept obviously exists.)

No comments:

Post a Comment