Friday, December 24, 2010

5th times the charm?

Starting to feel like the Count Von Count from Sesame Street. "Lets see up to how many cards Shayan can count!" (we're at 5.) I think I figured out that my camera case (which has magnets to keep it shut) is what keeps on demagnetizing things. So I got rid of that case and am now using a sock to keep my camera safe. I will have to deal with ordering a new card AGAIN on January 11th after I've returned. I hope Jesus wont get mad at me [Jesus is the guy who works at my bank who has been helping her this wholetime] super.

On a brighter note  i go to norway tomorrow! its actually not bright at all right now.  Norway is in total darkness basically, less than 5 sunlight hours. and i'm nervous because its going to be COLD.  and i'm scared of the cold...




please, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment