Saturday, October 16, 2010

plans

everyone is getting married and getting their lives together...and i'm in spain.

-i am going to start cooking more at home 1) its healthier 2) its cheaper 3) its about time i learn how to cook, i'm sick of burning grilled cheese and hard boiled eggs.

- i am going to sign up for a bikrams yoga here in madrid. its kind of expensive but i really want it. I think its absolutely worth it. especially since it gets SO COLD here. {its already starting to get cold} it chills me to the bones. so i think its good to go to really sweat and give the body some much-needed warmth.

1 comment:

  1. Um, I know this post was a while back, but it applies!

    Hi, I'm Megan, and I've been in Bolivia when everybody I know back home is engaged, just got married, have been married and are pregnant or are pregnant with their second or third children!

    Uggggggghhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete