Friday, October 8, 2010

moving day

i am about to pack up all my things in Elena's house because her/my friend Silvio is coming to take me to IKEA to buy a mattress and maybe a side table (if i find a cheap one today) and take it to my new flat which is across the street from the principe pio metro stop. its a great area. close to the center by just a quick metro ride. is apparently by the river that goes through madrid, and by a really great park. i can see the royal palace (not from my apartment) but if i stand just outside the building door. it is a very big apartment (but my room is only 10x10) the total i think per month with bills and everything will be 360. the girls seem very nice, they are luis's friends so its good that they are not random strangers. i dont exactly remember which building i am in but i have looked it up on google maps and you can see where i will live . my building is on the right. and i think the entrance to it is hidden by those restaurant awnings. i remember it was just next to one of the hotels. oh and its close to food too! anyway, you can see the palace in the distance and the metro on your left.

OK i really have to go now and pack up!
love you/miss you all
xo

2 comments:

  1. You're just in front of Casa de Campo! That one is 5 times bigger than NY Central Park! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete