Sunday, May 15, 2011

lifeline

these are the moments i treasure most: the moment where i got to share my joys and sorrows; experiences and lessons learned; hopes and concerns with the people that mean the most to me (even though we were thousands of miles apart), they are my lifeline.

chatting with daddy while ashley was visiting in spain

mommy and daddy in los gatos, shayan and ashley

haha chatting with sister in san francisco, and ashley wanted to join in

ashley back in oregon :( needing fashion advice

gorgeous! winner!

grandma video chat while she was in california visiting for eid

Mike in San Diego!

doing what she does best: dancing for me.















making megan laugh in boston


shes scared of my combover




showing off my tomatos

me with my tomatoes in the background in the oven



grandpa vid chat in california during his visit for eid



he's so cute

grandpa, his daughter, and his 2nd niece!

grandma, her (clone) daughter, and her 2nd niece


my mommy and her mommy and daddy!

3 generations of clones: parvin, taban, and keon


aaaah!! my old car sitting outside our home...nostalgia.

i like yo' sweata'


KYLE in Eugene!





juicy gossip

...ya, we live a few stops away on the metro...so?

POOOPYYYY!!!!!!!

I JUST MELTED

She's a full shep ;P

my Amy

OG room mate fer lyfe

being silly with daddy

early morning chat

persian invasion

see what i mean?

MEGAN!!!!!!!! IN PORTLAND!!

<3

OREGON LOVE




we talked for like, 4 hours.

and we watched "it's always sunny in philadelphia" like we used to
back in college

sweet dee, my favorite.

and then we played trivia games on www.sporcle.com

it was a saturday night for me. its almost unforgivable what
a nerd i was yetserday

hahahah she was trying really hard to think of a trivia answer
































1 comment: