Saturday, September 25, 2010

quick

had a good day walking around with elena! got keys made for her apartment...ate some good food. am going out for manuels good bye dinner just now. hopefuly i'll make some more spanish friends. i ran into some stupid americans and they started chatting with me and elena and i was wearing my favorite airplane earrings and the guy was from L.A. and when they figured out that i was persian (of course they know a lot about persians/iranians in L.A...) he said "oh you better watch out with those earrings people might htink youre a terrorist"looking back i think i should have said "oh well watch out with your blond hair and blue eyes people might think you're a aryan nazi. i was so pissed. it really bugged me. anyway i have to go meet with manuel. love you all!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww we both met people named Elaina! Or just, you look more American than I do therefore people already think you're an idiot! What a jerk! I wanna see these earrings by the way. Next time post a picture! I hope there are more, I have to read the rest of this hahaah. And yes, expect more comments to read. PS- where did you get that word thing for your blog?

    ReplyDelete