Friday, September 3, 2010

preparations

Packing in Eugene is almost complete! I am horrible at packing, its difficult to throw things out. I hope everything will fit in my car! (the window was broken monday night so i'm a bit nervous for the drive down but I will put cardboard there to minimize highway sounds) Saying bye is so painful! I wish going to Spain didn't mean leaving Oregon, haha! Hope to return to Oregon in the near future though (Portland). I think i might go to 80's night tonight, one last time! Tomorrow is a small goodbye party, I'm looking forward to seeing all my dear friends who can make it, and those who cant, I miss you terribly! Then Saturday Amy and I will load up the car and drive 10 hours to Los Gatos, where we will hang out until the 8th, until Amy goes to Japan. I get my visa on the 7th, very exciting...then I fly out sfo-toronto-madrid September 21! cant wait!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

  1. horray!!! i'm excited to be able to share the beginning of your grand journey with you!
    p.s. i joined the real world and got a gmail account. also because i couldn't view this blog without getting one...oh the things i do for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited too! I'm so glad my exit from Eugene wasn't so abrupt, because you came with me to LG! after so many years! it was so fun, i miss you already! safe travels in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already miss you, but know that you are about to embark on one of the most memorable years of your life! Take it all in because the time will fly by. Can't wait to hear all about your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete