Thursday, June 2, 2011

my dad

my dad is the most determined person i know. his emotional, mental, and physical strength are a force to be reckoned with, he might be short, but he is the most fierce human i know.  there is not a doubt in my mind that he is going to kick this unfortunate/surreal bike vs car accident in the ass and come back even more enthusiastic, and even more inlove with life than ever. watching him go through a hard time like this is so painful for me, but he is battling it, and I know that no one will give up on him, and he wont give up on us.

He has so much love, respect, and good thoughts coming from so many people from all around the community and the WORLD. he is an amazing person, and i'm so lucky that i get half my genes from him :)
i love you infinitely, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment