Wednesday, April 13, 2011

freak.

So, things are REALLY good right now and i'm very very happy. I feel like I have a certain peace inside my soul, and I'm actually "living in the present", and "stopping to smell the roses" and all those other things we know we should do and make sayings about but don't actually do them...

so, that's part of the reason why i haven't posted in a while, i'm really busy just ENJOYING things, and trying new things, and exploring and being healthy, and meeting new people, and hosting friends, and working my butt off from 9am-9pm teaching a lot of severely undereducated children English so they can pass a standardized exam...and i actually have SO MUCH i want to share, but I can't find a good solid chunk of time where I can sit down and sort my thoughts into words and communicate that effectively to you. So, for now, i'm just living it (because i know it's fleeting)...and as a consequence of all this fun, inevitably, some pictures of me have surfaced doing what i do best--being a weirdo...so enjoy:
in the Royal Garden


spanish potato chips are not as good as pringles
for making duck bills. GO DUCKS, ANYWAY!

Ashley bought a pipe with iranian miniatures painted on,
so I put on my scarf. naturally.

this is for Trish, but I still look like a freak

and then the barrels almost came tumbling down.

trespassing and curious.

trying really hard to be in the picture

found this suitcase on the street with Carolina once
so, Ashley and I decided to use it for our picnic.

really enjoying the picnic and the sun

dont tell.

demonstration

the walls of the wine cellar were cold

well.

what else?

all that jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment